2022 Swimming Pool Rules
Use of Association Swimming Pool and Surrounding Areas
NOTE: POOL WILL OPEN ON 6/4/22 AND CLOSE ON 9/11/22
POOL SWIMMING HOURS
A. Residents and Adult Guests Swimming Hours
Daily – 10:00AM until 7:00PM
Monday-Friday – 9:00AM until 10:00AM Water Aerobics
B. Children under 16 Years of Age Swimming Hours
Daily – 11:00AM to 12:00PM and 4:00PM to 6:00PM
"PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT."
"NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY" N.J.A.C. 8:26 &ndash 5.1
- The Association's pool may only be used by residents of the Association and their guests. This shall
specifically include resident owners, tenants, and the families thereof.
- "Nonresident owner" shall be defined as any owner who does not personally reside within the Association. It
shall not matter if the owner's unit is rented, vacant, or occupied by some other means. So long as the owner
does not personally reside within the Association, he or she shall be considered a nonresident owner for purpose
of this resolution.
- Nonresident owners shall not utilize the Association's pool, nor shall they allow their family and/or guests
to utilize the Association's pool.
- Only residents of a unit in good standing and their guests will be permitted to utilize the pool facility.
- Guests that are attending a gathering at the community center are not permitted to utilize the pool.
- Only those with a resident ID or guest badge will be permitted in the pool area. (Contact the Recreation
Department at 732-477-6150 for information on how to purchase a guest badge).
- No badges will be sold or issued at the pool area.
- Residents may purchase guest badges from the Recreation Office during regular business hours. A maximum of six
(6) guest badges per unit is allowed. A fee shall be paid for each guest badge issued.
POOL USE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Resident ID or guest badge must be shown to gain entry to the pool area.
- Each person seeking entry to the pool area must sign a COVID waiver form.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 18 years or older.
- Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear
discharge or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission to the pool.
- Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages shall be denied admission to the pool.
- No person experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or having any signs or symptoms of gastrointestinal
disease in the past seven days may enter the pool.
- No one who has or had, symptoms of or have been diagnosed with coronavirus/COVID-19, within fourteen (14) days
may enter the pool area, nor shall anyone who has been exposed to someone with symptoms of or who has been
diagnosed with coronavirus/COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days be permitted to enter the pool area.
- All children in diapers must wear diapers, sometimes referred to as "swimmies", that are specifically designed
for immersion in water. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
- All persons are encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any "accidents"
observe in the bathing waters to the pool attendant.
- No animals, except for certified service animals shall be allowed in the pool area.
- All persons shall shower before entering the water. There shall be no playing under the showers.
- Conduct, which endangers the safety and comfort of others, shall be prohibited. No diving or jumping into the
pool, running around the deck, horseplay, or unnecessary splashing will be permitted in the pool area.
- There shall be no yelling or loud music in the pool area.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the pool
area and any other recreational areas.
- Use of the pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm. In case of inclement weather, the Recreation
Director with the consultation of at least one board member, will decide if the pool will be re-opened or open.
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area. Any residents/guests who do not
comply will be asked to leave.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, as well as snacks, must be in a sealed plastic container and will be permitted in the
pool area. All other food (pizza, subs, etc.) must be eaten in the upper patio area.
- Cut-offs or other street clothes (with exception of t-shirts) are not permitted in the pool.
- No toys such as, but not limited to, balls, Frisbees, etc. are not permitted in the pool.
- Life jackets, other floatation devices, noodles and goggles are permissible in the pool.
- All pool furniture, wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and all other items must be kept behind the blue line.
- Pool furniture may not be reserved.
- Bicycles of any types are not permitted within the fenced pool patio area.
- All umbrellas must be closed when it is windy. All chairs and lounges must be returned to their proper place
when leaving the pool.
- There is no smoking in the pool area.
- This resolution applies to all owners, tenants, and residents.
- All New Jersey and LVE rules and regulations must be observed.
- A fine may be issued for a violation of any of the above outlined Rules and Regulations. Repeat offenders of
rules and regulations, as well as LVE Bylaws, will be denied entrance to the pool area and the resident may be
- The Association shall collect any monies due hereunder in the same manner as Association assessments.
- These Restrictions shall supersede any conflicting provisions in any previously adopted rules and/or
with respect to the same subject matter.
- Should any provision hereof be determined to be invalid, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full
force and effect.
Ldrive/Pool/2022/Pool Swimming Hours-Resident's Copy